Sale of Movie Tickets
- All online sales are confirmed ONLY IF it is successfully paid by credit card booking.
- For Pay On Pick Up bookings, kindly note these rules and conditions set:
- (1) Super Blockbuster/SuperBbuster movies, you are required to collect your ticket(s) within 24 hours after booking. Any uncollected tickets after 24 hours of booking will be deleted. You are unable to use SMS to confirm your ticket.
- (2) Blockbuster/Bbuster movie, you are required to collect your ticket(s) 1 Day before showtime. For same day bookings, kindly collect your ticket(s) 1 Hour before showtime.
- (3) Normal Movie, kindly collect your ticket(s) 30 Minutes before showtime. If you are late and on the way to the cinema and wish to confirm your ticket, kindly send an SMS to our ticketing counter +673 718 3349: Confirm with your booking number, we will hold your ticket until start time. Same process apply to booking cancelaion.
- (4) Movie tickets purchased via this Website will be available for collection The Mall Cineplex ticketing counter. Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Seat reservation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a "best available" basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- (a) You will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and
- (b) We make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- You agree that we may at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Office of Film and Literature Classification. Where voucher tickets are purchased, suitable identification must be presented upon collection of the tickets.